Zoedale Supplying Explosion Proof Solutions Worldwide
SQX and STX range from Zoedale Plc
All the new product enhancements and features come with the assurance of the product reliability from the already established, Bernard Controls robust actuator, but providing increased mechanical efficiency for heavy duty actuation. These robust features however are delivered without any detriment to the accuracy and information gathering from the absolute torque and position encoders and sensors, which provide direct drive output information and feedback from the main actuator drive.
The double sealing protector (as seen in picture) which provides a double barrier of O–rings, ensures optimum protection against water ingress - a well thought out great design feature. The protection is still effective even if the cover hasn’t been closed properly or if the cable glands have not been tightened fully, and thanks to internal reed switches, protection is ensured for the local control selectors.
At the heart of the SQX and STX Range is the Bernard Controls user friendly INTELLI+ intelligent and non-intrusive control system, which provides both product and valve information to the user. The INTELLI+ system ensures that critical information required for the longterm efficency of both valve and actuator, is easily and quickly available via a number of feedback facilities, allowing the possibility of valve life and maintenance operations to be optimised.
This great range of STX and SQX explosionproof actuators also benefits from enhanced security protocols and thanks to the INTELLI+ technology package, provides the user with secure access to a whole host of additional product benefits, such as alarm monitoring, partial stocking, ESD and “battery free technology”, as well as providing a flexible safety system maintenance feature, for field-bus and critical maintenance programmes.
A separate control box configuration is an option and can be really useful when the actuator has to be mounted in an area which is difficult to access, or on a high vibration device or in specifically high or low temperature areas.
Tel: 01234 832832
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 19
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork
- Rotork completes major valve actuation upgrade at one of Severn Trent’s water treatment works
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants