Zoedale Supplies Actuators for Wastewater Works
The anti-static and fire-safe stainless steel ball valves are actuated by the Valpes latest generation IP67/ ATEX (II 2 GD Exd IIB T6) explosion-proof actuators, which provide a robust yet cost-effective solution for flow control within anaerobic digestion and similar water/wastewater treatment processes. The actuator model shown (VSX100) features an epoxy-coated aluminium cover and body, high visibility beacon, integral handwheel, auxiliary microswitches and anticondensation heater as standard.
Valpes has been manufacturing small to medium sized electric actuators since 1987 and due to the recent phenomenal growth in the waste water treatment and rain water harvesting markets, these actuators are proving to be an indispensable, cost effective product for all these applications.
Zoedale plc, the sole UK distributor for Valpes, has been in the flow control industry since 1976, not only are our wide range of solenoid valves and actuators tried and tested but also our professional service and high level of technical support remains a key factor in our provision of solutions and products to various industry sectors.
Tel: 01234 832832
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 19
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork
- Rotork completes major valve actuation upgrade at one of Severn Trent’s water treatment works
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants