KKI Event Success
The Yorkshire-based control and choke valve company took a stand in Hall 3, and experienced brisk footfall on all three days. The team was promoting the full range of KKI’s products and services, with particular emphasis on subsea valve and aftercare solutions.
David Limb commented: “Offshore Europe is an important event in our busy exhibition schedule and this year’s show was excellent. We made promising new contacts and spent valuable time with existing customers and suppliers."
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 19
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)