AUMA – A Decade Supplying DEWA
The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) has been supplied with AUMA actuation technology for over ten years. The latest installations for the company’s modular electric actuators are for two water supply pipelines – CW205, which covers 30km, and CW308. AUMA has played a key role supporting the innovative authority with provision of Modbus redundant actuators.
Designed to high quality specification, AUMA actuators meet the exacting requirements of DEWA’s pipeline automation processes.
AUMA Actuators Ltd
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)