Saint-Gobain PAM UK to Offer-One Stop Shop
New joint sets allow Saint-Gobain PAM UK to offer-one stop shop for CESWI-compliant pipe solutions
The new PN16 joint sets, available for pipes between DN80 and DN1200 in size, each contain a full face (EPDM or nitrile) gasket and mild steel Rilsan coated bolts, with a nut and two washers per bolt.
The sets have been specifically designed and engineered to meet CESWI stipulations that bolts should have two threads showing when tightened in their final position and that washers should be provided under both the head of the bolt and under the nut.
The addition of the new flange joint sets to its range means Saint-Gobain PAM UK can offer a complete CESWI-compliant solution encompassing flanged pipes, fittings, valves, couplings, adaptors, and fixed flange joint sets.
Olga Luengo Gonzalez, Product Manager - Water & Sewer, Saint-Gobain PAM UK, explained: “Correct jointing is key to ensuring that pipe systems perform correctly and the CESWI 7th edition regulations are very clear on the requirements on jointing products to achieve this. Our new fixed flange joint sets mean that customers can choose from a range of highspecification products guaranteed to meet the most stringent industry requirements.”
For further information about Saint-Gobain PAM UK’s water and sewer range, visit www.saint-gobain-pam. co.uk/water-press.
Saint Gobain PAM UK Ltd
Tel: 0115 930 5000
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- ITT Corporation to Acquire International Motion Control
- Norgren - Making customers more successful worldwide
- Bifold AXIS Manifold System Revolutionizes Valve Actuator Control
- Tungum - A Company Profile
- Saint-Gobain PAM supplies South West Water: Saint-Gobain PAM UK supplies South West Water with ductile pipes and fittings for new £2m pipeline serving Cranbrook New Town
- Crane Viking Johnson Flow Control Solutions: Keeping Anglian water customers connected
- AlphaRadin Smart Wireless Valves
- Valve-Kits – the Original Kits Specialists
- Advanced Valve Solutions, Start-Stop Operation Summary
- UK’s First Open-access Downhole Test Facility Launched by BHR Group: New facility gives subsea equipment providers fast, onshore access to real-world testing.