Leengate’s New Storage Warehouse
Leengate Valves offer next day deliveries on stock items when ordered before 4:30pm, along with direct plain labelled deliveries using customer’s documentation so you never have to handle the product, saving time and further carriage charges.
Leengate Valves see themselves as the “Distributors Distributor” supporting the re-sellers within the market.
As part of the on-going development, Leengate Valves will increase their stock range of Gate, Globe, Check & Butterfly valves up to 600mm and also expand the Actuation Centre to give a wider variety of products available on short deliveries.
Tel: 01773 521555
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- Has Industry Forgotten How to Cooperate in Technological Developments?
- Emerson to Build Control Valve Industry’s Largest and Most Technologically-Advanced Research Laboratory Multi-million dollar renovation and expansion will create the Fisher® Technology Development Centre
- Truflo Marine unveil new Flow & Test Cycle Rig - Going with the Flow
- KKI signs Brazil agreement
- Updated Cee Vee!
- Testing times at KKI
- Nuclear Industry Welcomes “Clear” Government Energy Framework: The UK’s civil nuclear trade association has welcomed today’s publication of the Government’s finalised National Policy Statements (NPS) following ext
- Metso’s new Valve Technology Center: The new facility is in line with the company’s long-term strategy to invest in quality and delivery capabilities globally for Metso’s valve customers
- Tyco Supports Global Power Industry: Tyco Flow Control Supports Global Power Industry with Sempell Facility Extension
- Quality & Integrity - a MOGAS Commitment: MOGAS Industries runs every aspect of the company the same way they design and build valves — with an unwavering commitment to quality and integrity