James Walker Publication for Valve Industry
James Walker - Definitive guide on improving valve sealing, performance and emissions control
The James Walker product range and applications engineering expertise has developed hand in hand with the valve industry since the company was founded over 125 years ago. Issue 2 of; ‘Improving valve sealing performance and emissions control’, incorporates the latest product specifications and approvals plus the full range of products and services James Walker can offer to those designing, manufacturing or using valves of any type.
Industry-leading products such as TA Luft approved Supagraf® compression packings for emissions control, plus Norsok M-710 qualified FR68/90 RGD resistant elastomer are at the forefront of a broad range of highly relevant products that also includes Devlon® V-API thermoplastic valve seats and Moorside® API ring joints. This makes James Walker ideally positioned to provide a one-stop service for all the sealing needs of end users, manufacturers and those involved in refurbishing valves.
The company offers global support for its comprehensive range of sealing products and proprietary components through the James Walker network of specialised manufacturing sites, technical offices and distribution hubs, with facilities in some locations offering additional valve engineering services including valve reconditioning and testing.
The latest issue of this comprehensive guide for the valve industry is available as a printed 24-page brochure by contacting the company direct, or in downloadable PDF format from the James Walker’s website: www.jameswalker.biz
Tel: 01900 823555
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 20
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review