How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
Our congratulations to VU reader Lee Tunnicliffe who correctly spotted that Graham Lomax of Polyflor was pictured at the seaside village of Staithes in North Yorkshire, England. A £50 donation has been made to the NSPCC.
Hat or Brolly? In light of the current UK ‘drought’ – which of course means it’s not stopped raining here for 6 weeks now – we are offering free BVAA umbrellas as well as Hats for anyone wishing to feature in the magazine, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Engineering - The Way Back
- Interesting Times
- BVAA ‘Business Shield’ Leaflet
- BVAA‘Mad Hatters’ - How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead
- BVAA Regional Meetings: Technical Meetings at ASCO Numatics
- Training Week Success
- Your Valve User