Quickits Expand, Enhancing Quality and Service
Due to a recent £750,000 investment Quickits now operate from a purpose built production, storage and office facility based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. The 12,000 sq. ft premises has been kitted out with the latest state of the art CNC machinery and equipment some of which is unique to the industry.
Established in 2005 and now employing over 30 full time personnel driven by quality and service the successful business is run by an experienced, skilled and professional workforce supplying the valve and actuator industry on a world wide scale.
With the combined wealth of experience between its employees Quickits are able to provide solutions to the most demanding and harshest requirements.
The vast array of products that Quickits can supply range from mounting kits, spool kits, valve extensions, valve locking devices, worm gears, bevel gears, spring return handles, switchboxes, positioners, chainwheels, handwheels, solenoid valves and much more.
Tel: 01623 515545
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- Pepperl + Fuchs Height - Adjustable Mounting Sets for Manually-Operated Valves
- Big Business for Quickits Limited
- Valvekits awarded international contract for over 250 mounting kits and spool pieces
- New machinery investment keeps pace with demand for Valvekits products
- Quickits provide professional solution for major off-shore installation
- Quickits propel inspection capabilities to next level: Quickits’ latest investment sees the procurement of the Faro Prime CMM (Co-ordinate Measuring Machine)
- Certification for Quickits
- Continued Success for Quickits at Valve World Expo 2014
- Quickits Provide the Link
- Successful Expansion Of Rotork Valvekits In The USA