CVS Values & Beliefs HITS home
To mark the success of the end of another remarkable year for CVS the management team has launched its “HITS” campaign to underpin the founder’s values and beliefs in what has made CVS successful.
The HITS campaign is all part of CVS’ resolve to continue to make service improvements and represents Honesty, Integrity, Transparency and Safety.
The whole team has adopted the new company mantra with a passion and whilst the document is more detailed put simply the words mean: Honesty – to be completely upfront with both suppliers and clients to meet expectations at all times; Integrity – to honour all commitments made to ensure complete reliability with service and deliveries; Transparency – to give factual information at all times and make the client fully aware of any changes at the earliest opportunity; Safety – to operate within the absolute safest working environment on and off site for both employees and clients.
As the company has set some very ambitious targets for the next 3 years CVS has reached a stage where a company mantra marks a landmark in striving to become one of the oil and gas industry’s leading bespoke valve service and repair companies.
Control Valve Solutions
Tel: 01224 583116
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)