Innovative Spring To Centre Actuator From Kinetrol
When controlled with a 5 port, 3 position, dual-coil solenoid valve the unit will, depending on which solenoid coil is powered, turn in one or other direction. When the solenoid valve is totally de-energised the springs drive the actuator towards the middle and hold it against central physical stops.
Nominally, the unit travels 45 degrees about the centre of the actuator but this can be simply and precisely adjusted to any mid-position using a vernier scale. The actuator end stops may be used to independently adjust the outer travel limits (up to 100 degrees).
Seven models are available with end of spring stroke torques to over 2400 Nm. Angular travel options to 200 degrees are also available.
Applications include the automation of 3-way valves and the control of processes requiring trickle-feed under electrical and or air supply failure conditions.
Tel: 01252 733838
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Flowserve MaxFlo 3 and NR Diaphragm Actuator Granted SIL 3 Certification
- Rotork acquires Remote Control Sweden
- Emerson Process Management - Valve Automation 1 Force Driving All Valves...Everywhere!
- Tomoe Japan Secures Saudi Electric Company Shuaibah Contract in Partnership with Rotork
- Actuated Solutions Ltd: A company profile
- Offshore Vietnam actuation contract includes High Integrity Pressure Protection System
- Asian gas plant contract continues Rotork’s success with Gasco
- New Flowserve Heavy-Duty Actuator Extends Cycle Life and Reduces Maintenance
- A company profile by Actuated Solutions Ltd