New functionality and features for AUMA actuators
Providing added functionality, the integral controller is designed to facilitate a number of process control tasks without the need for additional control. Applications benefitting from the new feature include level control of decentralised reservoirs: filling level sensors connected to an AUMA actuator results in automatic and autonomous regulation by integral controls.
For nearly 50 years, AUMA’s electric actuators have played a crucial role automating industrial valves for process technology. A modular concept differentiates AUMA - recognised as beneficial by actuator adopters around the globe, the adaptable design gives flexibility to meet the specific needs of individual applications.
Full details of AUMA’s latest actuator advancements will be shown at the ACHEMA exhibition in June, Hall 8.0, stand C23.
Auma Actuators Ltd
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- Valve Solutions for Biofuels: by Jari Kirmanen, Product Manager Neles, Metso’s Automation Business Line
- Rotork Profibus actuators control the flow at Wessex Water’s
- Visibility For Switching Applications With New Neles Switchguard
- Flowserve Digital Positioner Introduces ValveSightTM DiagnosticsCapabilities to Intrinsically Safe Market
- Emerson Fisher® Receives Lloyd’s Approval
- Second Generation 007C Control Monitors from K Controls
- Emerson Extends The Fieldvue™ Digital Valve Controller Line
- Emerson Digital Valve Controller Helps Chinese Chemical Plant Save $40,000
- Emerson Introduces Digital Valve Controller for Safety Instrumented Systems: Intelligent automatic partial stroke valve testing provides improved safety and reliability.
- Schischek launches explosion-proof controller for decentralised HVAC control structures