KKI’s Subsea operation continues to grow
Joining the existing subsea team are four new engineers: Barry Duke, Senior Design Engineer; Eddie Sheard, Graduate Engineer; Mark Gaskell, Project Engineer and Richard Hayes, Development Engineer. They are currently undergoing a comprehensive induction programme, during which they will shadow experienced engineers in a variety of functions around the company. Once this familiarisation process is complete, they will join the subsea team in supporting future projects.
Meanwhile, brand new subsea testing and project storage facilities are being installed in the company’s state-of-the-art aftercare operation. These additions enhance and support KKI’s lean manufacturing philosophy. In particular they will ensure that all subsea aftercare projects are managed efficiently and effectively – regardless of how many are underway at any one time.
This investment comes at a time when the company is busy not only fulfilling new subsea commissions for specialist applications, but also carrying out maintenance and upgrades on a number of subsea valves. In addition, API 6A accreditation is due to be formalised very soon, and the subsea team is rightly proud of the work they have done to attain the standard.
As a result of all this activity, the company is looking forward to a strong second half of the year, and is working hard to secure future commissions for the expanded subsea team to fulfil.
KOSO Kent Introl
Tel: 01484 710311
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- Choke valves rise to the challenge
- Koso Kent Introl combats corrosion with first ever titanium choke valve
- The art of interpreting specifications to ensure correct valve design
- Largest Ever Production Choke Valves for Statoil
- Leengate Valves has seen further expansion in 2019: Leengate Valves has seen further expansion & revision in 2019. Continuing to maintain a strong chain of supply to the UK, despite uncertain times
- Leengate Valves Welcomes New Products from ZETKAMA
- Ultravalve Acquisition Strengthens Bonomi’s UK Operation
- Schoolhill Hydraulic Engineering Delivers Innovative Shuttle Valve Solution
- Multi-Million Pound Order Awarded
- AIV - Master Valve Distributors