Rotork gearboxes provide 90 degree shaft direction change
The stainless steel input shaft operates alloy steel bevel gears within an O-ring sealed cast iron gear case secured with stainless steel bolts and fastenings. Two versions of the gearbox are available. The first can be attached to any gearbox that has an ISO F10 or MSS FA10 input flange, whilst the second is specifically designed for use with Rotork AB and IW range quarterturn gearboxes.
With a rated torque output of 152 Nm (1345 lbf. in), W100 gearboxes are suitable for an ambient temperature range of -40ºC to +120ºC.
Tel: 01623 446721
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 21
- Mastergear - Driving Industry
- Challenging application launches Rotork’s compact subsea gearbox solution
- Alpha Controls’ Range of Accessories
- Alpha Controls Ltd
- Rotork DSIR gearbox speeds up manual valve operation
- AUMA gearboxes support world’s largest hydraulic scheme
- Zoedale Plc add a new quarter-turn gearbox range to their actuator combinations
- Rotork’s big valve gearboxes assist the supply of fresh water to Shanghai
- Quickits Launch Stainless Steel Gearbox Range
- IB series bevel gearboxes manufactured by Rotork Gears: Two sites, four million cubic metres of oil, four hundred and sixty-nine Rotork actuators