‘How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?’
Pictured below right is Katie Witherall, BVAA’s own Karen Webb and Margaret Boon, participating in the 6th Annual Midnight Walk in BVAA’s home town of Banbury in June, in aid of our local hospice, Katherine House. Not for the first time, hat wearers reported on how useful they turned out to be in the atrocious weather conditions the UK is currently experiencing. 700 people participated in the walk and over £66k was raised – BVAA of course contributed in the usual way.
Also pictured here are teenagers Emma Bromwich and Nicola Baptie, who wore hats while complete a gruelling 10 kilometre ‘Race for Life’ at Cheltenham race course in July 10k. BVAA have donated £50 to Cancer Research.
Anyone who would like either a BVAA Hat - or more usefully these days - a BVAA brolly, should contact email@example.com
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition