While the Achema website officially describes exhibitors as being ‘very satisfied’ we’re not sure this actually translated into substantial numbers of valvebuying visitors. Official attendances were described as ‘stable’ but to many attendees it seemed rather quiet, especially in the more distant halls. Perhaps Achema has become too big and lost a little of its focus? That aside, BVAA’s Valve User magazine and Members’ Literature DVD proved as popular as ever with attendees, and we received many visitors over the 5 days from the BVAA membership.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition