BVAA AGM Announced
In a slight change of format this year, the day will commence with a mini conference. We are delighted to report that guest speakers will include Constantine Biller (left) of Clearwater Corporate Finance LLP, speaking on the subject of Mergers & Acquisitions in the Valve Industry, and also Alan Beaulieu of the Institute for Trend Research on The Economic Outlook & Beyond.
After the formalities of the BVAA AGM and related business, the day will conclude for members and their partners with the usual Champagne Reception, fine wines and dining and of course the very best cabaret.
As ever we are extremely grateful to our AGM Sponsors, whose generosity ensures that the BVAA AGM continues to be a great success
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition