Koso Kent Introl further strengthens Brazil presence
This month, the company is further strengthening its Brazil team by employing an additional Area Business Manager to be located in Rio de Janeiro. Silvia Serpa, a Chemistry Engineering graduate with a control valves and applications engineering background, is currently undertaking her induction in the UK, but will be returning to Brazil in late July to begin her duties in earnest.
Silvia’s appointment is the first part of KKI’s strategy to develop a strong presence in Brazil; which will eventually include an incountry manufacturing facility, utilising local labour and supply chain. The ultimate objective of KKI’s strategy is to meet country requirements to provide up to 75% local content. Silvia’s role will focus on business development and continuing to build strong customer relationships in the upstream oil and gas market sector. KKI has long been aware of the benefit of building strong local relationships, and this appointment further demonstrates the longterm strategy for supplying this dynamic market.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review