Control Valve Solutions - Official Opening of New Flagship Premises
In only its fourth year of trading CVS had outgrown its old workshop and needed to expand as a series of long term contracts were secured. The CVS team has steadily increased in size with another recruitment drive expected to take place in the autumn.
With the whole site measuring nearly 2,500 square metres including a 600 square metre workshop, the new premises is over ten times bigger than CVS’ old site at Links Street. CVS also join some other major companies who occupy this huge business park.
Rob Bartlett said “This is truly a pivotal moment for CVS and I was honoured to be asked to officially open the new facility. Having always encouraged the team at CVS to take an active role in the BVAA right from the beginning it has been a delight seeing the company grow from strength to strength.”
Mac Stevenson, Sales Manager is over the moon with the new facility saying: “The new premises combine a fantastic suite of offices as well as a much larger state of the art valve workshop and testing area.”
He added “The new building also gives us more warehousing space which is a significant step up from the old place where we used separate warehousing facilities. Now we can offer clients an even more comprehensive Valve Management Service.”
With two Open Days being staged immediately after the official opening most of CVS’ clients will be visiting the new premises as well as having the opportunity to see selective products showcased by CVS’ suppliers including Fisher, ASCO Numatics and TopWorx and an insight into training by Rob Bartlett of the BVAA.
For CVS’ Managing Director Mick Beavers the move to Portlethen has been a significant milestone and he is very grateful to Rob Bartlett and the team at the BVAA for what the organisation does to support its members.
Looking to the future Mick said “We have had an exceptional journey over the last 3 years to get to where we are today and with plans to accelerate our growth we are now in a prime position with our new flagship facilities.”
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review