Metallic butterfly valves
ISO/DIS 10631 “Metallic butterfly valves for general purposes”
ISO/DIS 10631 was approved for acceptance, with 13 out of 14 P - Member countries voting in favour of the DIS.
However many technical comments have been received from USA who voted disapproval of the DIS. Although the DIS is formally approved these comments will be discussed and considered by ISO/ TC 153/SC 1/WG8 at its next meeting prior to any decision being taken.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition