BVAA In-house Training
There was also a surge in demand for Training Courses delivered ‘in-house’, with several members taking Training courses on the Pressure Equipment Directive, ATEX, etc.
BVAA technical stalwarts Peter Churm and Martin Greenhalgh have also been working on the development of some new courses for BVAA, and Peter Churm recently delivered a one-day ‘combined’ Valves and Actuators course for Control Valve Solutions (CVS) of Portlethen, Aberdeen.
BVAA received very good feedback from CVS delegates, including: -
• “Excellent – very informative” and
• “Full of information and very useful for a beginner – very well presented.”
CVS MD Mick Beavers commented, “It was a very worthwhile exercise. I thought it was well organised and well thought out.” BVAA’s Member Services Manager Karen Webb added, “There is a wealth of knowledge and experience within the BVAA and we are delighted to be able to facilitate the imparting of this to the next generation.”
If your staff could benefit from BVAA Training, contact email@example.com or for scheduled courses held at BVAA HQ, see www.bvaa.org.uk/training
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 25
- HOW COMPETENT ARE YOU?
- Steam today and steam tomorrow
- Rotork Expands Training Facilities
- AUMA Expands Training Services
- Managing Commercial Risk
- Joint Integrity Masterclass
- Knowledge is not power: “Young people today just don’t have what it takes”, is the frustration voiced by so many employers.
- Business Growth Workshop: A One Day Workshop by The Richard Denny Group in Association with BVAA
- Score Training Unveil Widely Anticipated Compression Packing Course
- BVAA’s Latest ‘Graduates’