Versa 316 Stainless Steel Regulators
Suitable for inlet pressures of up to 20 bar (290 psi), these quality instruments are economical to operate and provide extremely stable and repeatable control of instrument air and gas pressure. Over-ported internal flow paths helps the units achieve very high flow rates with minimal pressure drop.
The ARFA 316 stainless steel construction is ideal for sour gas and/or corrosive environments and is NACE compliant. This meets sulphide stress cracking material requirements of the NACE standard MR-01-75.
Standard seals and diaphragms are FKM (fluorocarbon), but other materials are available to meet low temperature conditions of -51°C to 149°C (-60°F to 300°F).
The filters are fitted with 25μ 316 stainless steel washable elements as standard, but 5μ & 40μ are also available. There is a choice of manual drain or autodrain, along with a full range of accessories - stainless steel gauges and mounting brackets. Also the regulators can be fitted with adjusting knobs for applications where the downstream pressure is required to becontinually altered manually. These options complete this comprehensive range.
The Versa Type AR-316 series of stainless steel regulators and filter regulators are designed to stand up to the harshest environments while providing highly accurate pressure regulation. Proven design and construction makes the AR-316 series adaptable to offshore environments as well as land based refineries, petrochemical plants and other process industries.
Versatile Controls Ltd
Tel: 01452 731 447
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 28
- Pressure Tech Selected for Innovation: TIS Hydraulics Selects Pressure Tech for Innovative System Enhancements
- ASCO Numatics Stainless Steel Filter Regulators
- Subsea pressure regulator for depths to 3000m/10000ft
- Maintaining a constant flow of beer: By Helmut Ambros and Uwe Daebel
- Emerson introduces high flow capacity tank blanketing regulators: The FisherŽ T200 Series is designed to meet the latest tank blanketing sizing guidelines and customer needs for greater flow capacity
- New Range of Pressure Reducing Valves from Aquaflow
- High Flow Insertion Regulator Offers Significant Weight Savings
- Red Dragon to Exhibit SitecnaŽ range at Offshore Europe: Showing Offshore
- Improve Efficiency, Reduce Costs, Stop Over-Engineering
- Flowstar To Stock Medenus Gas Pressure Regulators & Filters