Automation Technology was founded in 1995, they are a world leader in customised valve automation. ATI is a fully integrated US manufacturing company, starting with raw steel and finishing with completely customised valve automation solutions.
Previously located in Houston, ATI has announced the relocation of its Global Headquarters to Cypress, Texas. The move consolidates ATIís operations into a newly constructed and totally climate-controlled 41,000 square-foot facility.
The new facility also accommodates the companyís engineering, sales, and field service teams. Additionally, the complex houses ATIís research centre for developing and testing the companyís latest valve actuators and control technologies. The relocation furthers ATIís capabilities with increased efficiency, decreased delivery times, and improved quality.
Tel: +44(0)161 830 2146
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- What are key interlocks?
- Case Study - Malaysian LNG Facility
- Major Order for Fisher
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- Dual-Plate Wafer Check Valves
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief