Valveforce Appointed UK Distributor Partner for Sart-von-Rohr Valves & Pipeline Products
A partnership forged on the mutual ethos of high quality
Once Valveforce and Sart started discussions on sole distribution rights across the whole UK territory it soon became apparent that both organisations shared the same beliefs. Both regard high quality in terms of product performance and customer service as what matters most to the engineers and works personnel that rely on them for the smooth running of their operations, together with value for money.
Your single source for process valves
Further cementing Valveforce as a leader in specifying, designing and installing steam condensate solutions the Sart distributorship is the latest addition to their portfolio of sole UK distribution deals. The Sart range of valves and components now gives Valveforce’s customers more choice with these extra products being added to the exclusive distribution of both Somas and Clorius Control A/S Products ranges.
Although Valveforce offers design through to installation and tailored maintenance programmes across a wide range of industries their extensive range of quality high performance valves and components is available from stock. Valves and components are ready for immediate despatch with sensible delivery times for very large valves and Valveforce is also able to offer flexible timescales to fit with their customers’ individual schedules.
Tel: ++44(0)121 7111 908
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- What are key interlocks?
- Case Study - Malaysian LNG Facility
- Major Order for Fisher
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Dual-Plate Wafer Check Valves
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- ASCO Numatics Introduces New Range of High Quality, High Performance Aseptic Diaphragm Valves: Unique design innovations enable reduced cleaning cycle times
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Choke valves rise to the challenge
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!