Hydravalve (UK) are Exhibiting at Valve World
Hydravalve look to showcase their evergrowing product range to a wordwide market
The catalogue contains new additions from Haitima include the FW range of stainless steel 1, 2 and 3 piece ball valves and the 2013KMDR reduced bore 3 piece firesafe approved ball valve available in both carbon and stainless steel. Further additions include high performance butterfly valves, cast iron ball valves, class 800 gate, globe and check valves, bronze PN25 rated lift check, globe, gate and y-strainers and fire protection valves.
Hydravalve will be exhibiting at their first ever Valve World with a bespoke modular stand which will display the core valves and actuators that can be supplied from stock.
Hydravalve are official distributors for major brands in the manual valves and actuation industry, including CMO Valves, Crane, Genebre, Haitima, J+J, Prisma, RuB Valves and YTC.
We can also offer various other brands of valves and actuators such as Auma, AVK and Rotork. Resulting in the largest ever stock holding of £2.2 million with over 80% of products being available to dispatch for Next Day delivery.
Come and visit us at Valve World Düsseldorf at Hall 5, Stand B32 where our friendly technical team will be able to assist you with any requests. We will also be offering complimentary refreshments and food for our guests.
Tel: 01902 637 263
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 47
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion