ASCO Numatics Introduces Series 342 Stainless Steel Filter Regulator to Complement Solenoid Valve Range
Available in ¼" and ½" sizes, the fully stainless steel design meets the requirements of NACE MR 01.75 and is certified to ATEX II 2 G/D EEx c IIC X
ASCO NUMATICS has introduced the Series 342 stainless steel filter regulator to complement the existing range of stainless steel solenoid valves. Suitable for inlet pressures up to 20 bar, the ¼ and ½ inch filter regulators have a fully stainless steel construction and comply with the requirements of NACE MR 01.75. The square design facilitates easy mounting and there is a separate connection for the optional pressure gauge. An external relief is built in as standard to prevent rising pressure at the outlet. The regulator is ATEX II 2 G/D EEx c IIC X certified.
"Adding a stainless steel filter regulator to our range provides additional benefits for our customers," said product manager Peter Pars of ASCO NUMATICS. "Regulators will no longer have to be sourced separately from the solenoid valve order. This reduces costs by simplifying the purchasing process and ensures that the valves and regulators are compatible."
With a proven spring loaded diaphragm design and a woven 316L stainless steel filter, the regulators are suitable for compressed air and gases. The reinforced Nitrile diaphragm has a PTFE lining to provide protection from the process fluid and the regulator bowl has a manual bleed to drain condensate. A mounting bracket is available as an option.
The series 342 stainless steel filter regulator complements the extensive range of ASCO direct and pilot operated valves. Renowned for their high standard of engineering and reliability these valves are installed globally across many industries.
formerly TNT Showfreight, will be working alongside BVAA as their officially recognised logistics partner and provider of freighting services for both International and Domestic exhibitions.
To give you a brief overview, this means we can arrange collection and transportation of your goods to the venue, complete any necessary Customs documentation, provide on site services such as unloading, storage of empty cases etc, and arrange return or onward shipment at the end of the show.
As a market leader in worldwide exhibition logistics, CEVA Showfreight has extensive experience of most major exhibitions and venues and is dedicated to providing quality and excellence.
We would be delighted to discuss your requirements for attendance at any International or Domestic exhibitions and are pleased to offer you our services at a specially negotiated rate for all BVAA members.
CEVA Showfreight - the new name of TNT Showfreight.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 1
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- Norgren’s 48xx Series
- New 11/2 inch Power Pulse Valve complements ASCO/ JOUCOMATIC NUMATICS Dust Collector System Range
- ASCO Solenoid Valve with Ex Rated Connector Enables Installation and Maintenance without a ‘Hot Work Permit’
- Norgren - Unrivalled experience, superb technical solutions!: Norgren has an enviable reputation for excellent instrumentation solutions.
- Pressure Tech - Specialist Manufacturers of Pressure Regulators in 316SS
- Bifold’s New High Flow Model VBP Series Volume Booster Delivers System Stability
- ASCO Numatics extends Valve Range : Series 067 Rocker Isolation Valve range with higher pressure ratings and larger nominal diameter
- ASCO Numatics expands range of miniature solenoid valves
- Midland-ACS launches Pressure Regulator