Bonomi Introduce Valpres Direct Mount Wafer Ball Valve Range
Featuring an ISO 5211 Direct Mounting pad which allows actuators to mount straight on to the valve, the new wafer ball valve eliminates the requirement for an additional valve mounting kit.
Operational within a temperature range of between -20ºC to +160ºC and available in sizes 1 ̋ to 4 ̋, these full-bore flanged ball valves (PN16 or ANSI 150) are available in stainless steel CF8M or carbon steel LCB and supplied complete with antistatic device.
Each wafer pattern ball valve can be supplied fully assembled with either a pneumatic or electric actuator from Bonomi’s Valbia range.
Tel: 024 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 48
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.
- BiS Valves
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!