Facing awkward questions at work?
Already have mountains of ‘admin’ paperwork?
Are you being asked to look after the Human Resource and Health & Safety issues, even though its not your speciality?
Is the constant barrage of red tape interfering with the efficient running of your business
Just wish you could get the right advice, at no charge?
Every day a typical UK business must comply with dozens of pieces of UK and European legislation, and that excludes additional requirements that might be specific to any industry. Making the wrong decision can be costly.
To help protect our members from what can be a considerable burden, BVAA offers its ‘Business Shield’ service in partnership with Quest it offers a range of health and safety, employment law resource, Business Support helpline and related commercial legal expenses insurance.
- HR Service
- Tax Service
- Health & Safety Service
- Legal Service
Unlimited advice line access to experienced advisors - available 365 days a year
Over 400 free downloadable employment documents from the Quest website including a free HR health check.
Over 100 free downloadable health & safety documents
200 free downloadable legal documents for a business.
‘Whatever size your business this service can help....’
Business Support Helpline The Business Support Helpline offers advice on a huge range of business issues, including:-
* Health and Safety
* Commercial and contract law
* Landlord and tenant issues * Company law
* Consumer protection and licensing
* Copyright and patents
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 49
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition