Industrial Diaphragm Valves MasterClass
Taking place on Wednesday 17th October 2012 at the ‘Saunders’ facility in Cwmbran, the day will cover:-
• Bodies and lining materials
• Diaphragm properties and applications
• Aseptic service, and
• A manufacturer’s facility tour to include IDV and HC4.
Please be aware that places are restricted. If you would like further information or to book a place, please contact Karen@bvaa.org.uk or call 01295 221270.
The course fee for BVAA members is £235+vat, non-members £350+vat.
Information about this and other BVAA courses can be found at www.bvaa.org.uk/training_courses.asp
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Valve Training Courses: Discount For BVAA Members
- BOOKING FORM: BVAA Training Courses
- Spring Training Week
- Managing Commercial Risk: “Delegate feedback was exceptionally good”
- SILs One Day Course: “Clearly conveyed, providing useful information on an often misunderstood subject.” - A previous delegate's feedback
- New Engineering Insight website from Xylem engages university students with real-life engineering challenges
- Pentair Hosts Training Sessions To Better Serve Asia-Pacific Customers
- Academy of Joint Integrity roll out Hose Management Course
- Engineering the Next Generation of ‘Valve Doctors’
- EnerMech Shaping Next Generation of Engineers