Results of the DIS enquiry on ISO/DIS 10631 “Metallic butterfly valves for general purposes”
The ISO DIS enquiry opened 21 December 2011 and closed 23 May 2012
The ISO/DIS 10631 was approved by 93% of P-Members voting with comments and only 1 negative vote.
The comments received will be considered and addressed by ISO/TC 153/SC 1/WG8 at its next meeting in September 2012 before being issued for Formal Vote early next year.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition