Exciting times as Adanac expands
At Adanac however we seem to be bucking the trend. Through these tough times Adanac has continued its commitment to staff recruitment and has also managed to develop new products and services, such as the “Flexi-Jacket” heating jacket and the introduction of Elevated temperature testing to +4000C.
This has ensured that even in today’s uncertain economic climate Adanac has experienced steady growth, culminating in the opening of our Midlands Sales Office in Cannock, Staffordshire in February 2011 and the exceptional achievement of record sales figures for 2011-12.
Due to this steady growth, Adanac is pleased to announce that we have taken the bold step to expand our manufacturing facility in Woolpit, Suffolk by approximately 30%, with a particular focus on our test facilities. In recent years we have seen substantial growth in sales for our testing services so increasing storage and capacity in both our ATaCS testing and Cryogenic Services area, and also our Hydrostatic test area seemed the logical step. Our stock holding and machining capabilities will also see a substantial increase as part of this expansion.
The ground work began in May 2012 and we fully expect the expansion to be completed by September 2012.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review