Automatic Steam Traps
BS ISO 6552:1980 Automatic steam traps — Definition of technical terms
This British standard will be published on 31 May 2012 and is the UK implementation of ISO 6552:1980, incorporating corrigendum July 2009. It supersedes BS 6023:1981 (dual numbered as BS 6023:1981 / ISO 6552:1980), which is withdrawn.
In the July 2009 corrigendum the table in Sub-clause 2.3 was amended, and the title aligned with the ISO title.
BSI Technical committee PSE/18/1 “Industrial valves, steam traps, actuators and safety devices against excessive pressure” was involved in its preparation.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 22
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition