Business Growth Workshop
A One Day Workshop by The Richard Denny Group in Association with BVAA
Increase sales revenue, either by winning new customers or increasing the average transaction value while at the same time building long term relationships and getting repeat orders, and the latest skills and best practice for 2013. Each participant will leave with an in-depth understanding of the sale structure from appointment making to closing the sale. Built into the programme will be the unique Denny ingredient for achieving greater success.
The workshop content includes:
• Getting yourself accepted by the customer immediately
• Opening the meeting and agreeing goals
• Understanding the customer’s requirements
• Active listening skills
• Checking your understanding
• Matching their needs with your solution
• Selling the benefits of your solution
• Asking for their business
• Closing the sale effectively
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who has the responsibility of business growth, either to new or existing accounts, engineers, sales people, account managers, business development executives and is also a useful refresher for seasoned sales personnel.
Increased profitable business.
Date & Venue
16th April 2013, BVAA HQ.
Each delegate will receive a course manual, a Richard Denny book personalised and signed by Richard Denny.
To enrol email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +44 (0) 1295 221270
£395+vat for BVAA Members, £450+vat non-members.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- HOW COMPETENT ARE YOU?
- Steam today and steam tomorrow
- Rotork Expands Training Facilities
- AUMA Expands Training Services
- Managing Commercial Risk
- Joint Integrity Masterclass
- Knowledge is not power: “Young people today just don’t have what it takes”, is the frustration voiced by so many employers.
- Score Training Unveil Widely Anticipated Compression Packing Course
- BVAA In-house Training
- BVAA’s Latest ‘Graduates’