Fast Moving Year for Econosto UK Culminates in New Distributor Agreement
Most recently the company has announced its appointment as the official UK and Ireland distributor for a new Gas Sampling valve developed by renowned Swiss manufacturer FAMAT.
The valve has the benefit of triple certification - Fire Safe to API 607, ATEX approval and ISO 15848-1 2006 Fugitive Emissions qualification. It is designed for high temperature and high pressure applications to 300°C and 250 bar (Class 1500) respectively, with options for special alloys and for temperatures up to 530°C. Typical applications would be use in fine chemical plants for liquid or gas with or without suspended solids and for abrasive service.
This valve joins the Econosto stable along with the other new product additions in 2012. The Smith forged steel gate, globe and check valves arrived to the warehouses early in the year and our the new Econ brand and AMG actuators arrived in stock. The actuators will be stocked to support the Automation Centre in Leicester, which also got underway this year and has already seen some significant orders including valves, actuators and control assemblies destined for the gas processing plant serving the Laggan Tormore field in the Shetland Isles.
Econosto UK Limited
Tel: +44 (116) 272 7300
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)