Valley spring forward with new production machinery
Our 11,000 square foot manufacturing facility offers springs up to a wire size of 50mm in a wide variety of materials including carbon, stainless, Inconel and special alloys.
Our specialised production offers CNC coiling up to 20mm wire in addition to lathe coiling to a wire diameter of 50mm with plasma cutting and high speed production grinding for spring ends.
This investment and technical expertise enables us to offer a quality service to a vast number of industries from precision valve manufacturers to quarry and crushing machinery at competitive prices.
Tel: 01246 451981
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 10
- Is it a Belleville Washer or a Precision Disc Spring?
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- New Member Profile: Associated Spring
- Valve-Kits – the Original Kits Specialists
- Advanced Valve Solutions, Start-Stop Operation Summary
- Saint-Gobain Seals Designs and Manufactures Extraordinary Cryogenic Seal for NASA Space Launch System (SLS) Project: Supporting Efforts to Propel Human Beings Deeper into Space
- Valbruna U.K. Ltd Joins the BVAA Membership: Acciaierie Valbruna is a private company with 2,500 employees and an annual output of 200,000 tonnes of speciality steels.
- ABB Introduces Measurement Care Service Agreements for Process Plants: ABB creates new cost-effective set of instrumentation and analyser maintenance service agreements for process plants
- EnerMech Acquires Electrical & Instrumentation Specialist in Largest Deal to Date
- Bonomi (UK) Ltd Aids Customer Design with 3D Drawing Solution