Parker PID-T actuator range
Extends operating life and reduces maintenance costs
Available in 160, 200, 250 and 320mm bore sizes; the range is available with strokes lengths of 10 to 2000mm. The standard operating range is stated as -20 °C to +80 °C and feature both a magnetic piston and adjustable cushioning as standard, which enables higher speeds, shorter cycle times and reduced noise thus increasing productivity. High temperature versions and ATEX derivatives are available on request.
The big bore sizes and high forces make the P1D-T suitable for many arduous industrial applications such as lifting, moving and clamping heavy loads, typically within steel and aluminium production (outside of crust breaking). Additional uses include weight levelling machines, air ventilation and filling systems and for above ground mining projects such as knife gate for platinum, uranium, gold, coal and diamond production.
Fully supported with standard ISO mountings, the PID-T range is directly interchangeable with competitive units.
Tel: 0800 27 27 5374
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 23
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Flowserve MaxFlo 3 and NR Diaphragm Actuator Granted SIL 3 Certification
- Rotork acquires Remote Control Sweden
- Emerson Process Management - Valve Automation 1 Force Driving All Valves...Everywhere!
- Tomoe Japan Secures Saudi Electric Company Shuaibah Contract in Partnership with Rotork
- Actuated Solutions Ltd: A company profile
- Offshore Vietnam actuation contract includes High Integrity Pressure Protection System
- Asian gas plant contract continues Rotork’s success with Gasco
- New Flowserve Heavy-Duty Actuator Extends Cycle Life and Reduces Maintenance
- A company profile by Actuated Solutions Ltd