New globe valve line gives Metso’s customers more control performance options
Metso is a leading international supplier of control valves and services. The addition of the globe valve product line means that Metso’s customers in Asia Pacific, China and India will have access to a complete portfolio of control valve solutions backed by worldclass product, applications and service expertise.
Metso’s new Neles globe valve product line is intended to play a key role in many critical processes where extreme pressures and temperatures are issues. The Valstone products have been used widely in such applications in the Asia Pacific oil & gas and power industries. These customers will now have convenient access to Metso’s advanced control and safety systems as well as its advanced materials and seal technologies.
According to See Hoe Lau, Vice President of Metso Automation’s Asia Pacific Sales & Services, “The introduction of our globe valve product line to the APAC market is very much part of Metso’s international strategy for providing our customers with complete control performance business solutions that encompass both products and services that provide a clearly quantifiable payback. Our customers in Asia Pacific, China and India will now be able to choose the best possible control valve solution for their applications from a broad range of products that include segment, rotary plug, ball, butterfly and globe control valves, along with the world-class ND9000® intelligent controller. Customers in other regions of the world will have the same opportunity when we launch the Neles globe valve line globally during 2014.”
Neles globe valves provide innovative, fundamentally simple construction, operation and maintenance features to optimize process performance at the lowest cost. When paired with internationally acclaimed Neles ND9000 intelligent valve controllers, these devices provide very smooth response for exceptional process stability and remote diagnostics for highly cost-effective predictive maintenance.
Tel: 0870 606 1478
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 26
- Bestobell Valves Launch New Fire Safe LNG/LPG Globe Valves
- Keep maintenance costs low with in-line repair
- Flowserve Announces New Valtek GS and Logix 420 Control Valve System: Achieving exceptional balance between high performance and value while delivering high flow rates
- Metso Celebrates Neles Globe Valve Technology Centre in South Korea: Strengthening the valve production foothold with the most comprehensive range of control valves
- Metso’s Neles Globe Valve Technology Selected for Abu Dhabi Oil Refinery
- Bestobell Marine Secures First Major High Pressure Gas Fuel Valve Contract
- Bestobell Marine Secures Major Chinese Contract
- Crane ChemPharma & Energy Launches the New Pacific®CSV Line of Cast Steel Gate, Globe and Check Valves
- Bestobell Reaches 200th Vessel Milestone
- Advanced Valve Solutions (UK) Ltd Announce HP and IP Workshop/Seminar