BVAA’s ‘award winning’ Valve User magazine!
I would like to take this opportunity to remind our readers that Valve User is also intended to be your magazine, and to stress again that we welcome your views on all aspects of the industry via the ‘Your VU’ page.
My personal admiration this month goes to the IChemE’s CEO, Dr David Brown, for speaking out on the excesses of the ‘health and safety’ culture, where real risks can be masked by trivia. Well done David! (see page 8).
On the subject of opinions.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 6
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Engineering - The Way Back
- Interesting Times
- BVAA ‘Business Shield’ Leaflet
- BVAA‘Mad Hatters’ - How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead
- BVAA Regional Meetings: Technical Meetings at ASCO Numatics
- Training Week Success
- Your Valve User