Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
Shelley joined Rotork on a four year electronic engineering apprenticeship in 1988, following which she successfully achieved a first class honours degree in Electronic Engineering at the University of Plymouth in 1995. After a year in Quality Control she joined the Electronics Department where she became a Senior Electronics Engineer. During this time Shelley’s main activities involved the development of Rotork’s network products, starting with Profibus in 1998.
When not busy with Rotork’s network management duties, Shelley relaxes in another management role – looking after a motorcycle endurance racing team. Using Shelley’s own 600cc Yamaha machine, her team won its class in the 2007 British Championships.
Shelley takes up her new duties at an exciting time for Rotork’s network products. Sales of Pakscan doubled in 2007 following the launch of the P3 master station whilst new developments, including wireless technologies, promise to further extend the options available to Rotork’s network customers in the future.
Rotork, Tel: 01225 733 200
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 6
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management
- New MD for Hardide Coatings USA