Crane Launches Pacific®Forged Line of High-Pressure Gate, Globe and Check Valves
Crane ChemPharma & Energy is pleased to announce the launch of the new Pacific®Forged range of gate, globe and check valves for use in Power, Oil & Gas and Chemical markets.
Developed specifically for high-stress, high thermalcycling applications, new Pacific®Forged valves prove that not all forgings are equal. Crane’s unique forging process and next-generation design reduce the total cost of ownership, assuring consistent quality and long life for every valve.
The distinctive design of this new line offers numerous benefits to users, including:
• Superior Forging Quality (100% Tested): Multi-stage ultrasonic testing is standard on all forgings and finished valves, so customers can rely on consistent & continuous valve quality despite the most severe process conditions.
• Lower Cost of Operation: A contoured shape and a proprietary hard-face overlay process make Pacific- Forged valves resistant to cracks and delamination, reducing maintenance and plant downtime.
• Quick lead-time: 90% of our valve types can ship in less than 20 weeks.
‘The next generation Pacific Forged valves complete our portfolio with the addition of a high-performance forged product range,’ said Steve Brown, Global Business Line Manager for Crane ChemPharma & Energy. ‘Our customers will now benefit from lower operating costs and reduced downtime as a result of our unparalleled quality and superior pressure seal valve design.’
For more information about Pacific®Forged gate, globe and check valves, please visit www.cranecpe.com.
Crane ChemPharma & Energy
Tel: 01633 486 666
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 30
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- BiS Valves
- The Bestobell Cryogenic Gate Valve
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Bestobell LNG Supplies First of Five Skaugen Multigas Carriers
- Flowserve NAF-ProCap Valve