Crane ChemPharma & Energy Launches the New Pacific®CSV Line of Cast Steel Gate, Globe and Check Valves
‘Pacific has partnered with a worldrenowned foundry to deliver the highest quality of cast steel valves to our customers worldwide,' said Global Business Line Manager, Tarun Shivlani, ‘These valves have been designed to exceed API 624 requirements and achieve industry leading fugitive emissions with superior packing selection, and the highest degree of manufacturing control.’
Subject to Crane’s rigorous development and testing process, each Pacific®CSV valve is uniquely built and tested per API 598 standards to offer exceptional performance in the global oil & gas, petrochemical, power and refining industries. The globe valves also comply with API 623, standard released specifically for globe valves. With higher Cv rates and lower operating torques than alternative valve types, Pacific®CSV valves deliver superior value to users in demanding applications.
The new line of cast steel valves has several improved features that enhance reliability and O&M including:
• The gate valve’s fully-guided wedge, which ensures smooth operation in both horizontal and vertical orientations to deliver improved resistance to sticking
• The globe valve’s uniquely-designed line contact between disc and seat, which enables lower seating torque and faster set up.
• The swing check’s disc fastener, which is restrained by the bonnet to eliminate the risk of a displaced disc and prevent damage to downstream equipment.
These valves are available in various sizes and materials of construction, including special alloys and stainless materials. For more information about new Pacific®CSV valves and Crane’s complete portfolio of industry-leading valve solutions, please visit www.cranecpe.com.
Crane ChemPharma & Energy
Tel: 01633 486 666
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 33
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- BiS Valves
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Bestobell Valves Launch New Fire Safe LNG/LPG Globe Valves
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Bestobell LNG Supplies First of Five Skaugen Multigas Carriers
- Flowserve NAF-ProCap Valve