Webtec Answers Customers’ Calls With New CETOP3 Stainless Steel Hydraulic Valve Range For Marine And Offshore HPUs
Typical applications include drill rigs, deck machinery, lifting equipment and grease injection units. Designed and manufactured in the UK, all 4,000 variants of the 280 series valve come with full certification, including ATEX (II 3G TX). The valves can also be manufactured and certified with full material identification and traceability to EN10204-3.1 if required.
Martin Cuthbert, Webtec’s Managing Director, commented, 'Customers of our 180 series of high- pressure aluminium valves that we have been making for over 50 years have increasingly been requesting a valve suitable for harsh environments. The new 280 series is the result of 18 months’ engineering and builds on our current product knowledge, in a new stainless steel body and using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques'.
The 280 series is rated up to 700 bar (10,000 psi) and is a shear type directional control valve that utilises an optically flat rotary spool with pressure loaded seats to ensure zero-leakage. The valve body is produced from 316 grade Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion and is factory configurable to the user’s requirements. Variations include 6 flow patterns, 3 flow/pressure sizes, 3 types of hydraulic seal side port, a manifold ‘O’ ring port, with optional CETOP3 / DIN3 interface plate, straight or cranked handle, sprung centre or detent handle action, and various mounting options.
With over 50 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of hydraulic control valves, Webtec operate a Quality Management System that complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008 which is externally audited and certificated each year.
Webtec Products Ltd
Tel: 01480 397400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 35
- Schoolhill Hydraulic Engineering Develops New Quick Exhaust Valve: Quick Exhaust Valve with High Flow Rate will be used in Oil and Gas high-integrity pressure protection systems.
- Leengate Valves has seen further expansion in 2019: Leengate Valves has seen further expansion & revision in 2019. Continuing to maintain a strong chain of supply to the UK, despite uncertain times
- Leengate Valves Welcomes New Products from ZETKAMA
- Ultravalve Acquisition Strengthens Bonomi’s UK Operation
- Schoolhill Hydraulic Engineering Delivers Innovative Shuttle Valve Solution
- Multi-Million Pound Order Awarded
- AIV - Master Valve Distributors
- Kent Introl Unveils New Tensile/ Compression Testing Capability
- Enhancing Offshore Safety Through Valve Technology
- Orseal Provide Over 300 Cases of Valves to Iraqi Oil Fields