New Hydraulic Gear Flow Meters Can Take the Pressure
In an industry first the new GF series is designed specifically for the hydraulic and lubrication market, not the process industry, so all products are designed and calibrated for use on oils, or phosphateesters or water-glycols. Webtec recognised that positive displacement meters, like the new GF series, are often used in such a wide range of industries that the Engineer tasked with specifying them is often baffled by the number of, often irrelevant, options.
Since hydraulic circuits are often prone to regular pressure spikes, Webtec has ensured the new GF gear flow meters are rated up to 420 bar (6000 psi) maximum operating pressure, and also have a safety factor of over three, unlike many process meters.
Product selection is made easy as all meters come complete with the transducer pre-fitted, linearized and pre-programmed, fully traceable certified test results and the option of suitable connecting cables. The GF series uses an all stainless steel construction and comprises three sizes covering the range 0.1 to 150 lpm (0.03 to 40 US gpm) and offers excellent accuracy of better than 0.5% of the indicated reading with both frequency (Pulse) and mA outputs as standard. The GF series is available to order now, please visit the Webtec website for further details.
Tel: +44 (0)1480 397 400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 37
- Emerson adds stainless steel transmitter housing to its Vortex flowmeter family
- Why choose Coriolis?
- Fast-fit steam flow meter pinpoints energy savings at point of use
- How the right flowmeter can make you money
- Practicality at the Heart of New Acuflux Range
- How selecting the right flowmeter can help you minimise your annual energy costs
- Is Static batch sampling a thing of the past?
- Valve-Kits – the Original Kits Specialists
- Advanced Valve Solutions, Start-Stop Operation Summary
- New Year Success for Denholm Valvecare