T-T Flow: The Number One Choice
T-T Flow shall be supplying a United Utilities site with two 700mm recoil check valves, these valves are suitable for systems where rapid flow reversal exists. Also with this order are two 700mm gate valves which are used for pipeline isolation. Both valves traditionally are supplied at a standard working pressure of 16 bar, however T-T Flow have customised to suit a 25 bar pressure rating.
When Gatwick Airport were constructing a new cargo tunnel they needed specially commissioned valves with a strict colour coating requirement, from a supplier they could rely on, T-T Flow have supplied a range of 25 bar valves suitable for their fire suppression system in the bespoke red coating that was essential to their project.
Additionally, a number of high pressure reducing valves have been supplied to a scheme, whereby the client was looking to reduce down from 40 Bar. T-T Flow offered their pressure reducing valve featuring a unique self-cleaning technology to ensure longevity.
T-T Flow, formerly Aquaflow, have rebranded in line with their parent brand T-T which under one roof provides a one-stopshop for Pumps, Valves, Controls, Pumping Systems and Agricultural products. For more information, visit their brand new website or call their experienced team.
Tel: +44 (0)1630 647 111
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 37
- Major Order for Fisher
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Dual-Plate Wafer Check Valves
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- AEON CHOOSES THE KITEMARK® TO ENHANCE ITS VALVES
- Xomox® XLD Lined Butterfly Valves
- Six figure contract for Weir Valves & Controls UK Ltd.
- Proximity switch turns 50: The inductive proximity switch - indispensable for modern automation