NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
Importantly the one-piece wafer-thin disc stem of the Keystone Optiseal combines high strength with positive disc control while offering minimal disc obstruction to flow. The disc stem can be offered with a polished finish making it ideal for hygienic duty.
The new seat is rated for 150 degrees centigrade constant service while also offering excellent abrasion resistance for brewing, a variety of other hygienic applications and semi-aggressive chemical industries. As with previous models the primary seat formed by the seat/shaft/hub assembly exceeds the pressure rating of the valve ensuring that the body is totally isolated from the flowing medium.
The valve body is also finished in silver Ameron PSX700, a unique high gloss engineered siloxane to suit the rigorous requirements of the hygienic market.
Tyco Valves & Controls Distribution, Tel: 01858 467 281
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 4
- Precision Polymer Engineering: Introducing PPE
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Definitive guide published for rotary sealing applications
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!
- PPE LAUNCHES NEW GENERATION LEAD-FREE, STEAM RESISTANT SEALS
- Xomox® XLD Lined Butterfly Valves
- Six figure contract for Weir Valves & Controls UK Ltd.
- Hobbs Valve - It’s All About Lead Time
- Shipham Valves acquires the Advanced Valve Technologies composite valve product range
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe