Mokveld Commissions Unique Test Bunkers
Mokveld Valves BV, located in Gouda commissions two new test bunkers for testing critical, high-quality valve systems.The reasons for building the bunkers are the increasingly stringent demands of the industry in terms of quality and safety, such as fugitive emissions, PR2 or type approval testing.
Both bunkers are unique installations, developed internally by Mokveld and have specifications that are unmatched in the industry. With the commissioning of these test bunkers Mokveld is on the forefront of what is possible in terms of pressure and temperature testing of valve systems.
The bunkers allow pressure testing with nitrogen and helium up to 1200 bar. Temperature testing is possible within a range of -196°C to 200°C. The bunkers are fully automatically controlled and meet the latest safety requirements. After the completion of these bunkers Mokveld further expands its testing facilities with the construction of two other test bunkers which are expected be completed in 2016.
Tel: +44(0)1285 700 719
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 38
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Flowserve MaxFlo 3 and NR Diaphragm Actuator Granted SIL 3 Certification
- ‘Jobsworths’ are Putting Lives at Risk
- ISO Standards
- European Directives Confusion: By BVAA Technical Consultant, Peter Churm