Valbruna U.K. Ltd Joins the BVAA Membership
Acciaierie Valbruna is a private company with 2,500 employees and an annual output of 200,000 tonnes of speciality steels.
Valbruna’s products meet the highest technical requirements for the most demanding applications and it has an extensive global network ensuring constant direct contact with customers wherever they may be located around the world. The Valbruna product range covers all ‘long product’ categories including:
• Hot Rolled and forged blooms and billets.
• Continuously cast blooms and billets.
• Square, #8 sided, #16 sided and round ingots.
• ESR & VAR ingots
• Rounds (hot rolled, cold drawn, peeled, centreless ground, forged etc)
• Stainless reinforcing bars (cold drawn, hot rolled)
• Hexagon (hot rolled cold drawn)
• Flats (Cold drawn, hot rolled, forged)
• Squares (Cold Drawn, hot rolled, forged)
• Angles (Hot Rolled)
• Hot rolled wire rod
• Cold drawn wire
Valbruna’s production is utilized in varied industrial sectors such as food and pharmaceutical, aerospace, automotive, chemical and petro-chemical industries, construction, energy, mechanical, medical, naval and many others. The range of material grades is also very extensive and includes:
• Austenitic stainless steels (including special grades for welding and cold heading)
• Martensitic stainless steels
• Precipitation hardening steels
• Ferritic stainless steels
• Duplex stainless steels
• Super-duplex stainless steels
• Stainless steels specifically for hot and cold working
• Nickel Alloys including corrosion resistant alloys, high temperature alloys, welding alloys, and electrical resistance and electronic instrument alloys.
• Commercially pure titanium (Ti-GR .1, Ti-GR.2, Ti-GR .4)
• Titanium Alloys (Ti-GR 5,Ti GR5 eli,Ti 6A14V)
• Silicon-Iron alloys
Whatever the specific application. Valbruna will almost certainly have a grade tailored to its customer’s precise requirement. The Maxival range of stainless steel grades, which has been produced by Acciaierie Valbruna since the early 1980’s and which has been constantly improved, offers machine shops, a material grade which has the same corrosion resistance and mechanical properties as standard stainless steel grades but with enhanced machinability. For the customer this means higher feed speeds, longer tool life, less machine down time and fewer rejections. It is available across the grade range 304/304L,304Cu, 321,316/316L, 303,420,329 (En 1.4460) etc., but can be supplied in other grades on request.
For more information about Valbruna and their products, please visit the website.
Tel: +44(0)114 257 2102
Fax: +44(0)114 257 7584
Published: 6th February 2017
Each month, the BVAA Principal Technical Consultant, Peter Dix, writes a ...
The BVAA’s large Group Stand will again be proudly representing its 180+ ...
What is it? IOGP JIP33 have released a new specification S-739 Specification ...
This year’s Annual Meetings and Gala Ball is taking place 18 November at ...
Like many, I experienced the most profound sense of loss when the news came ...
Industry is in the starting blocks In about two months it will finally be time ...
Hydrogen Technology Expo Europe - Read full article
Looking for valve solutions for Power-to-X, Power-to-Ammonia and green hydrogen ...