ABB Introduces Measurement Care Service Agreements for Process Plants
ABB creates new cost-effective set of instrumentation and analyser maintenance service agreements for process plants
Called Measurement Care, the service agreement bundles tiers of maintenance services tailored to the particular needs of a plant. ABB’s customized service agreements for plant instrumentation and analyzers help secure long-term peak performance, minimize unexpected plant downtime, and provide realistic budgets.
The Measurement Care modular service arrangement incorporates three maintenance service categories: Rapid Response, Lifecycle Management, and Performance Improvement. Rapid response includes timely technical support and swift workshop repairs. Lifecycle Management offers spare parts recommendations, regular inspections, and preventive maintenance. Performance Improvement monitors asset conditions on site or remotely using data to predict maintenance needs and optimize operations. Measurement Care service arrangements offer competent and affordable maintenance solutions to keep processes and plants running at optimum levels.
For more information, contact ABB on the below referencing ‘Measurement Care’.
Tel: +44(0)870 600 6122
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 40
- Valley spring forward with new production machinery
- Precision Polymer Engineering: Introducing PPE
- Definitive guide published for rotary sealing applications
- PPE LAUNCHES NEW GENERATION LEAD-FREE, STEAM RESISTANT SEALS
- Hardide Coatings Enters Test Programme With Airbus
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Cti Builds on Success
- HARDIDE PRESENTS
- “Valves for hydrogen service will have to be reliable, intrinsically safe and ‘idiot proof’.”: New ultra-hard coating reduces valve actuation force
- BVAA ‘OnTour’