ATI Announces Regional Partnership with Hekaph Koda Pte Ltd.
Automation Technology, LLC (ATI) announces the partnership with Hekaph Koda Pte Ltd as its representative and valve automation solutions provider for Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.
Ekaph Koda has a portfolio that includes valves, valve actuators, flow meters and high-quality hand tools. They have more than 10 years’ experience and provide valve automation, engineering support and MRO services in the Asia-Pacific region including Malaysia and Thailand.
Aneil Ali, Global Accounts Manager said: “We are pleased to further solidify our partnership with Hekaph Koda and look forward to working closely together to support growing energy needs in the Asia-Pacific region. Hekaph’s knowledge, areas of expertise, and relationships within the valve and automation sector will enhance our customer-support in Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand.”
Founded in 1995, ATI is an integrated manufacturer of valve automation solutions, customized for specific client requirements. The company’s Gevalco® engineered products are prominent on major pipeline systems and are on more than one-half of the world’s refining operations. ATI products include linear actuators for rising stem valves, quarter-turn hydraulic and gas-over-oil actuators, multi-turn direct gas actuators, power systems, and cutting-edge controls.
Find out more about Hekaph Koda Pte Ltd by visiting their website www.hekaph.com
Tel: +44(0)161 242 1309
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- What are key interlocks?
- Case Study - Malaysian LNG Facility
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- Major Order for Fisher
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Dual-Plate Wafer Check Valves
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- ASCO Numatics Introduces New Range of High Quality, High Performance Aseptic Diaphragm Valves: Unique design innovations enable reduced cleaning cycle times
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market