Bonomi (UK) Ltd Aids Customer Design with 3D Drawing Solution
The company’s ability to offer 3D images of valve and actuators assemblies, means that its customers can preview systems and assess the compatibility of components, before committing to a final design brief.
The service will help customers highlight and eradicate potential issues in system design at the concept stage before build commences, thereby saving time and removing the associated costs of re-design.
Bonomi holds an extensive library of images which can be quickly adapted to illustrate customers’ proposed designs. 3D drawings can be supplied in multiple formats to meet the requirements of a variety of end users and OEMs.
Tel: +44(0)24 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- Valley spring forward with new production machinery
- Precision Polymer Engineering: Introducing PPE
- Definitive guide published for rotary sealing applications
- PPE LAUNCHES NEW GENERATION LEAD-FREE, STEAM RESISTANT SEALS
- Hardide Coatings Enters Test Programme With Airbus
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Cti Builds on Success
- HARDIDE PRESENTS
- “Valves for hydrogen service will have to be reliable, intrinsically safe and ‘idiot proof’.”: New ultra-hard coating reduces valve actuation force
- BVAA ‘OnTour’